Thursday, April 5, 2007

Poker History

I am playing for now three weeks online poker.

On the very first day i won a Pokernewscup ticket on the pokernews forum. The pokernewscup is a 10$+1 MTT organised by the pokernewscrew (check the link on the right). I was out in 5 minutes and only played 2 hands, a disappointment. After this i decided to start on the playmoney, just learn and enjoy the game.

A few days later i was posting on the forum to look for other players who played on playmoney. And i played with Marceldev and Sharkfreak on a low playmoney table. But for them it was too low, and also want to play a game with me. So they sponsered me for 60.000 playmoney chips. (still thanks a lot for that). With that playmoney i won a few sit & go's and become a playmoney bankroll. In two weeks i made 2,3 million of it.

A week later an other forum member Smerdis, wanted a match with me. We decided to join a playmoney sit & go 9 handed. We ended as the last 2 and starst with the HU. The second hand i was holding A3 and he puts me all in. He called with AK. On the flop was a 3 and my first enjoying victory was there. He donated me a dollar, to play a real MTT. (Thanks Smerdis)

That evening a decided to join the 1,10 exclusive (Noah Boeken) MTT. I played really well there, and was lucky with the coinflips and after more than 3 hours play i ended as 5th. And earned 16$.

Last week i sold 2 million playmoney chips or 21$, so i had a bankroll of 37$.

Last monday there was a new Pokernewscup and experienced forum member TheLoon wanted me in the cup. He sponsered the 11$. I played now longer than the first time but after 45 minutes i ended as 180th in this tournament. Still a lot to learn to perform on that levell.

This week i lost a lot sit&go's and only ended 3 in the money (ITM). So my bankroll left is only 27$ One of those Sit n go;s i recorded with camtasia more about that in my next post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He, mijn link staat er niet tussen... :(

Anonymous said...

Haha leuk dat ik er ook in voor kom :D

gr. sharkfreak