Thursday, April 5, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my Poker Blog.

I am Vera, and live in a small city in the Netherlands called Leeuwarden. Since a month i am falling in love with the game Poker, and play online a lot in my free time. The reason to open this blog is that i want to share my adventures in online poker with u.

English is not my native lanquage, so sorry if it the English is sometimes not 100 % correct.

In the past i enjoyed, learned shared a lot of poker on a Dutch forum. This forum is found on www.pokernews.nl. For the Dutch readers a real recommendation.

I soon will soon post my poker history, progresses and stories.

i hope you will enjoy reading this log,

Vera

4 comments:

Loc0Loc0 said...

Succes meis!

Ik zal je even linken vanuit mijn blog!

Anonymous said...

Leuk Vera!
Staat in favorieten!

Anonymous said...

Succes. Enne... next time i win heads up!

Marcel de Vries said...

Leuk om te lezen dit, ook leuk dat ik er bij sta :) Jammer dat je sng's nog niet zo goed gaan maar dat komt vast nog wel, ik zal het bijhouden hier!